Northern Links Experience
Northern Links Golf Course is a 9-hole par 36 course with lush, large greens. Our greens length is 3300 yards long with an average of 7,000 sq. ft. per green. Our signature Hole 2, plays to an island green. Water hazards and wide-open rolling greens bring challenge and fun to our course. Walk or ride our expansive golf course – it’s a golfer’s paradise!
Northern Links Golf Course operates daily from 7am to 9 pm
Our clubhouse house provides snacks, beer and drinks where golfer can gather with their family, friends and community and enjoy the beautiful scenery and nature on the golf course. We offer special events for groups – call ahead for tee time scheduling or to set up your golf event with our team.
The clubhouse is open from April 1-November 1.
We are celebrating 20 years in business thanks to our wonderful visitors and members, and look forward to seeing you on the course! We offer many types of golf club memberships- contact us today to learn more about joining.
For a pleasant experience for all, our golf course guidelines are listed here:
Dress and Equipment
- We allow the use of soft spike golf shoes only. Metal spikes are prohibited.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
Pace of Play
- The average round of golf should be played in about 2 hours. Common courtesy is to let faster golfers play through. We ask that you do not play through another group without first asking.
- No more than 5 players are allowed per group. On busy days if you are an individual or a twosome, we hope you would pair up to make the flow a little smoother and faster for everyone.
Course Care & Special Events
- If your ball goes into one of the environmentally sensitive areas or hazards, we do not mind you looking for it; but harvesting of golf balls is prohibited.
- Please be aware that organized leagues, business groups, and scheduled tournaments may provide scheduling conflicts.
Long Par 5 with high rough on each side. Drivable in two if you hit long.
Out of Bounds: White stakes and power poles.
Water Hazards: Pond
Island green, one of the hardest par 3’s in the area.
Out of Bounds: Power Poles
Water comes into play twice on this Par 4.
Water Hazards: Blue tee to 2nd hazard 139; carry 155
Water Hazards: White tee to 2nd hazard 114; carry 130
Two hazards to watch out for on this challenging Par 4
Out of Bounds: Fence
Water Hazards: Blue tee to hazard 210; carry 225
Water Hazards: White tee to hazard 190; carry 195
Water Hazards: Red tee to hazard 122; carry 137
Very makeable hole in one for this Par 3
Look out for water on the right fairway, small green
Dog Leg left Par 5, with a dangerous out of bounds on your left
Water Hazards: Pond
Short, but challenging Par 4, Dog leg hole on the left
Pretty straight-forward hole, long hitters dream, birdie attainable